Monday, March 8, 2010

lesson learned

A funny lesson that I learned from my mom was always check for toilet paper before using the bathroom. Well one day we just got back from Lubbock and my mom had to run to the store for supper. After a long trip we usually have to potty. I went running in the bathroom, went, looked to my left and guess what? no toilet paper. My mom was already gone I couldn't do anything but sit there. About 20 minutes passed my and I finally called her. I said mom I have a slight malfunction and I need you to get home. I knew that if I told her I didn't check the toilet paper and now I'm stranded on the toilet she wouldn't rush home. Sure enough she came running in the door yelling for me, I said in here mom! She swung the door open and just looked at me. I said mom I should have listened to you. She said that's what you get, told ya so.
So lesson learned check the toilet paper roll before going to the bathroom. I won't do that again.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!! I've done that so many times, I can't count them! The worst is when you're in a public restroom and you have to ask the person next to you to pass some paper under the stall because you're out!

    ReplyDelete