Monday, January 4, 2010

Story spinners option 2


The long scar just below her knee, I thought as I looked down at my leg. That scar will be there the rest of my life. It will always remind me of that day.
Me and my friends took a road trip before we all went off to college. We were on our way to Paris. We almost got
all the way there and then it happened. We were driving along and it was new years eve so we were expecting immature drunks out at this time. The driver started texting and not paying
attention to the road we were hit. They told me we rolled completely three times. We were all unconscious after the contact of the other car. Luckily we were all wearing seatbelt.
I remember waking up and this police officer was asking about the credentials for the car, of course I didn't know where they were and at that point I didn't care. The last thing I remember was looking at the road and squinting my eyes at the sun, and then, boom!, my world went black. I woke up in the hospital and there were roses everywhere. When the doctors came in, I asked what happened. He said "everyone is okay, but unfortunately for you the position you were in in the car was at a direct angle for the rear view mirror to puncture all the way through your shin. We've got it removed and stitched up so its okay."
So I came back to Paris because its been two years since the accident happened. Everybody has moved on, but I live with this scar on below my knee so I can never really forget. I made it to Paris and now its time to go home. This time I'm taking the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment